Who is Hosokawa Alpine?
NAVIGATIONWORKING AT ALPINE
Our success story has been going on for over 120 years – and that is no coincidence! Our success factors are high-quality special machines which we deliver to customers from many different branches all over the world. We make a distinction here between two business segments: process technology and film blowing lines. We are proud of Augsburg as a German business location with state-of-the-art machines and ultra-modern production technology. We also have a subsidiary in Leingarten close to Heilbronn.
One of our most powerful success factors is our over 800-strong staff, who contribute to the success of the company every day with motivation and enthusiasm. Most of our employees work in production (about 33%), or in sales and engineering (around 49%).
EMPLOYEE BENEFITS AT A GLANCE
This is what we offer
WORKING TIME AND WORKING ENVIRONMENT
- ✔A flexitime model - outside our defined core working hours in many positions in the company: coordinate the hours that suit you under consideration of departmental interests.
- ✔Sabbatical - take time out to make those long-cherished dreams come true or to care for family members at home.
- ✔Company canteen - let us spoil you with our regional specialities and products.
- ✔International networking - you can work together with international colleagues from our affiliate and subsidiary companies or you can, for example participate in the worldwide Hosokawa Football Cup.
FURTHER TRAINING AND LEARNING AT OUR ALPINE CAMPUS
- Life-long learning - we score with you right from the start with our personal development programmes.
- Personal training plan - your mentor is there to help you in the initial months.
- Tailor-made seminars - we support you with individual measures and learning videos.
- Wide range of training programmes - we've got just about everything on offer: language courses, software courses, professional training units as well as soft-skills training courses.
- ✔Company pension scheme - we offer employee- and employer-financed pension plans.
- ✔Benefits portal - shop at special rates.
- ✔Savings book deposits for children - up to a certain age, we pay an amount in to your child's savings book.
FAMILY AND HEALTH
- Health day - make use of our offers focusing on topics such as muscoskeletal disorders or nutrition.
- Family day - show your family what you do every day at work.
- Cultural events - bring a smile to the faces of your children with a visit to the Augsburg Puppenkiste.
- Childcare during the summer holidays - we subsidise your child's holiday programme at a selected provider.
HOW WE WORK
Within the Hosokawa Micron Group, we work to achieve technical solutions of high economic efficiency and quality. Our aspiration is satisfied customers. We consider ourselves to be partners for our customers. And together, we develop the best solution in every individual case. Environmental protection and energy efficiency are important concerns for us. Our future-oriented machines and systems put our competitiveness on a secure basis. Today, society sees recyclability as an important aspect, but in our blown film processing division, it has been firmly fixed in our daily thinking all along.
The behaviour of our employees is characterised by trust, frankness, fairness, innovative spirit and the pursuit of economic success for the company. This applies not only to our dealings with each other within the company, but also to those with our customers and business partners.
The key to our common success
What motivates us is preservation of the tradition created by more than 120 year's corporate history as well as continuous growth and change. From the first day onwards, a big part of our corporate culture has always been a high degree of quality awareness. We constantly strive towards improvement.
Innovative spirit, a future-oriented approach and a pleasant working atmosphere are the aspects which our employees appreciate more than anything. Flat hierarchies lead to rapid networking across all company departments. New colleagues are made to feel welcome. We possess a profound technological know-how which we pass on with enthusiasm. We are well aware that one of our greatest strengths is the motivation and competence of our staff.
Appreciation and respect in our dealings with each other – that sounds pretty obvious. And it is! For us it means: a friendly greeting when walking across the factory premises is never overheard. Company directors greet new colleagues and apprentices personally after they join the company. We always help each other and have an open ear for queries.
Open-mindedness, curiosity, enthusiasm
Be open-minded towards your new colleagues, but also be curious about our products and internal procedures! Commit yourself to our corporate goals with dedication and motivation, behave in a responsible manner, be a good team member and benefit from the profound knowledge of your colleagues.
We want to be able to recognise your personal initiative from day one. Enter your own input into your personal training plan. Share the enthusiasm about our technologies with us – and don't forget that friendly "hello" when walking across the factory premises.