FOR SCHOOL LEAVERS
Your perfect start to working life
You'll soon have your school-leaving certificate in your pocket? Technology fascinates you? You also enjoy teamwork and working on your own initiative? Then you're the right candidate for us! We have a long tradition of offering young people a practice-oriented and qualified training programme.
Around 10% of our staff are trainees and apprentices. As a result, we have one of the highest training ratios in the region of Augsburg – and thus sufficient experience and knowledge to offer you the perfect start in working life. We use the feedback from our trainees to continuously improve our procedures.
Reasons why you should place your bets on us for your training:
- ✔ Extremely good support by engaged and qualified trainers
- ✔ Varied tasks in a working environment in which consideration and respect are perfectly natural
- ✔ Work in our training centre equipped with state-of-the-art technology
- ✔ Regular feedback for your professional and personal development
- ✔ Additional support of your achievements provided by in-service training
- ✔ Further training and training courses offered by our Alpine Campus (e.g. language courses, crane instruction or first-aid courses)
- ✔ Regular working hours and a flexitime account from your second training year on
- ✔ Higher-than-average training pay
The following training and apprenticeship professions and fields of application are possible after completion of your training:
- Metal cutting mechanic (m/f/d) ➭ employment in our own manufacturing division
- Industrial mechanic (m/f/d) ➭ employment in the assembly shop (on our premises or at the customer) or in the service division
- Mechatronics technician (m/f/d) ➭ employment in the electric assembly shop, field installation or technical customer service
- Construction mechanic (m/w/d) ➭ employment in our sheet-metal shop
- Technical product designer (m/f/d) ➭ employment in construction or engineering departments
To create the link between practice and theory, we offer the following dual study courses:
- Mechanical engineering (m/f/d) ➭ Bachelor of Engineering combined study course to become an industrial mechanic
- Mechatronics (m/f/d) ➭ Bachelor of Engineering combined study course to become a mechatronics technician
- Business administration (m/f/d) ➭ Bachelor of Arts combined study course to become an industrial business manager
- IT (m/f/d) ➭ Bachelor of Science combined study course to become a IT specialist for application development
The training for these professions takes 4 ½ years in each case. You start off with on-the-job training and then begin to study in parallel after about one year. A course of study with in-depth practical units is also conceivable. After studying, you work in one of our customer divisions, in engineering or in a commercial department.
Deadlines: we accept applications every year from the end of July onwards. Check our ➭ job portal out for details of our job offers.
A good opportunity to orient yourself in the career world
Which apprenticed trade would suit me? And what do I enjoy doing most? Grab this opportunity of finding out what course you want to charter in life!
For a whole week, school students can take a closer look at a particular apprenticed trade. Both mandatory internships and voluntary internships in all of the apprenticed trades offered by us are possible.
Send us your ➭ application documents, indicating which trade you are interested in and when you want to start.
Establish a long-term contribution
Combine theory with practice? An important step in the right direction! You will gather experience and learn a lot from our experts during your practical semester. A student traineeship is a good complement to your studies and enables you to make a contribution to long-term projects. During work on your thesis, you would work independently on a subject chosen by us and which would then be pursued further.
We are looking for motivated students, e.g. from the fields of process technology, mechanical engineering, industrial engineering, plastics technology, electrotechnology, informatics or business management who enjoy working on their own initiative.
Deadline: Send us your complete CV one semester prior to the date you want to start – also on spec.
Become part of our talent programme
Your work in the specialist division has convinced your colleagues, but you still need to concentrate fully on your studies? That is your chance to join our student bonding programme.
Benefit from the advantages of becoming an Alpine talent:
- Close networking with Hosokawa Alpine as an employer
- You receive a newsletter three times a year with interesting company information as well as links to current job offers
- Exclusive invitations to company events and seminars aimed at your personal development
Get off to a flying start after your studies
One thing is clear: as a graduate, you are looking for an exciting and challenging first job. Here at Hosokawa Alpine, for example, this can mean that you open up challenging customer markets for us or develop a new application for an existing machine. With us, you have a number of different possibilities of laying the foundation stone for your career, of personal further development and of doing exactly what you studied for.
After your studies, we offer career opportunities in the following areas:
- Customer divisions (e.g. in sales or project planning)
- Automation technology
- Testing / application testing centre
- Engineering & design (mechanical engineering)
- R&D (e.g. process development)
- Administrative areas (e.g. financial, marketing)
Lisa Streit – ☎ +49 821 5906-970, Stefan Knöferle – ☎ +49 821 5906-573 or Lisa Fratz – ☎ +49 821 5906-1001